About Quad Learning:
Quad Learning, Inc. (QL) is a venture-backed startup with an audacious mission: to change higher education by creating affordable new pathways to a top-tier bachelor’s degree.
QL collaborates with leading community colleges to jointly develop and deliver American Honors, a competitive two-year honors program designed for high ability students. After two years in American Honors, students transfer to complete the final two years of their four-year degree from a top college or university. In our inaugural year, our students have been admitted for transfer at Stanford University, the University of Michigan, Cornell University, the University of Washington, Georgetown University, Purdue University, Brigham Young University, and many others.
QL has been featured in TechCrunch, Inside Higher Ed, Venture Beat, the Washington Post, and more. We are an energetic, driven, passionate group.
In support of our mission and growing student population, you will motivate international students to enroll in a degree program that will help them achieve their educational and career goals.
We currently have several immediate openings at this location due to tremendous growth. This position requires working on-site in our Denver location. No telecommuting is permitted for this role.
The International Admissions Officer will supervise all aspects of student recruitment:
- Proactively respond to new international inquiries via email, voice, and other means of communication.
- Virtually interview prospective students to determine their backgrounds, goals, objectives, and initially assess skill sets such as English language proficiency.
- Educate prospective students on the benefits of American Honors’ academic programs, national network of transfer partners, and expanding choice of locations.
- Assist students with the application process and partner with other departments in to finalize enrollments and ensure students enjoy a smooth transition to the U.S.
- Consistently achieve quarterly performance objectives and metrics
- Follow-up with students to provide ongoing encouragement and support
The successful International Admissions Officer will possess:
- Ability to effectively interface with students and American Honors partner organizations located in overseas markets in order to support development of diverse recruitment channels
- Firm understanding of foreign education systems, with an emphasis on secondary education
- Demonstrated experience evaluating international applicants, reviewing academic credentials and documentation, and establishing U.S. secondary education equivalency
- Knowledge and deep understanding of and details associated with U.S. Federal regulations regarding international student administration and support
- Willingness to work weekend and/or evening hours in order to accommodate prospective international audience, particularly students across Asia
- Proven experience in dynamic admissions and enrollment management environments.
- Familiarity with and desire to implement best practices associated with international student recruitment, marketing and outreach, and retention
- Exceptional phone and in-person communication in addition to organizational skills
- Energy and determination to manage details, advance multiple independent workflows, and help newly enrolling students feel successful as they transition to the program
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent education/experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Passion for education and helping international students succeed
- Proficiency in Chinese, Vietnamese or at least one additional language.
How to Apply:
If you are seeking a mission driven growing organization where you can use your talents to help others achieve their goals, come join our team of professional Admissions Officers.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including a tuition discount and significant career growth opportunities.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “International Admissions Officer”.
Quad Learning is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. American Honors’ equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.